Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Interference from Trees?

Hi,maybe a stupid question...How difficulty is a Tree (thickly overgrown) for a wireless Signal?I have to plan a Mesh Link between two T300 Unleashed.There are some (2 or 3) Trees (not a forest) between APs. Because the Pole (about 8 Meters) is not h...

R500 Shows "This AP is currently unable to provide wireless access. To resolve, connect to a Ruckus Controller. "

Having turned on our vSZ after it laying dormant for many months due to another issue, the one AP I left configured to it shows a message saying "This AP is currently unable to provide wireless access. To resolve, connect to a Ruckus Controller." whe...

Trying to re-purpose a Ruckus 7982 as Standalone getting daemon.info channel-wifi0: unable to find active wlan device for wifi0

Repurposing a 7982 as Standalone and it works for about 10 mins then stops with the error above. It was connected to a Zone Director in the pastI factory reset it twiceIt was running the most recent firmware 9.8.3.0.14I flashed it again with the same...

it_netops by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.