Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Declaration of Conformity

I am in Bahrain and we are attempting to bring Ruckus R720 access points into the country for installation at a US Naval Facility.  The Bahrain Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) is requesting we provide them a Declaration of Conformity, i...

Resolved! License threshold exceeded

I would like to add new AP on my VSZ but I'm experiencing the following problem :  In "Alarms", I have this message "[AP Capacity License] limit reached at [90%]", while I currently only have 28 AP. Do you have any idea about this problem ?

How does beamflex choose an antenna element?

I've looked at some of the internals for some ruckus access points, specifically the 7000 series. What I can't seem to figure out is how the access point activates individual antenna elements. The antennas appear to be connected by one u.fl cable eac...

s61 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommendation needed - AP outdoor

Hello everyone,I already have several ruckus APs, I'd like to add several others and a central controller (to manage the wlan, filter users, etc) which are compatibles with the existing access points (Ruckus ZoneFlex R600), is it possible? Currently ...

Syslog Errors

We have started to receive quite a bit of error from the APs in our building. Below is a snippet of them. Version: 10.1.2.0 build 120 2021/03/10 10:20:54.000 chmod /dev/ttyp1 0666 failed: Read-only file system Error 2021/03/10 1...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.