ZD1205 on 10.4.1.0 build 226
mixed WPA2/WPA3 wireless lan
My test devices:
- iPhone 11 Pro 14.2
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 14.3 Beta 2
- MBP 16" with both 10.15.7 an 11.1 Beta
- MacBook 12" running Mojave
- Old Huawei Android 6.0 phone capable of ...
In January Ruckus released software 8.0.70a with automatic PoE firmware upgrade.It killed PoE module in 4 of our ICX7250 switches. Support saying it's hardware fault. I doubt it and want to notify PM and Product team.The same time Ruckus released 10....
Tried to find Zapper for iPad in App Store --> nothing there.Tried to find any info in Mobile Apps in the Products section on Ruckus website --> everything related to it and SWAT is deleted.Why is it? What should I do now?Is there are plans to integr...
1. It is definitely the hardware defect:
- Connected through console. Nothing.
- Connected a monitor to the onboard blue VGA port. Nothing.
- Tried a known good CompactFlash from working ZD. Nothing.
2. The worst part is our agreeme...
Working as a tech lead in a small integration company also.
We're having 5 controllers with this same issue (Green status is ON).
It is definitely DEAD.
Tried removing CF card - nothing!
Tried removing RAM - nothing!
New power supply - nothing!
Dear David and Marc, I could recommend you getting TamoGraph for Site Surveys. It's the least inexpensive but very powerful tool for site surveys. You could even use promo code DIVDYN20 for getting additional 20% off list price. Used it for more than...
Dear, Amit!SWAT application for iPad was OK. It was not good or perfect. But I can't say the same thing about Zapper for iPad. It was very great app and with iPad Air and iPad Air 2 it showed good results with Ruckus APs. Me and my friends asking you...