ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trouble Configuring VLANs

I admit I am new to Ruckus so its possible I'm missing this in the documentation but can't figure out how to set up VLANs. I have a default VLAN with ID 1 (computers) and a voice VLAN with ID 2. Need to set up the voice VLAN and tag it. I have also ...

Capturing frames on stand-alone APs

This is either a question or a feature request I'd like to be able to put a standalone AP in monitor mode to be able to sniff all the packets it can hear. The reason being that I'd rather buy a RW AP with this feature, than a capture device like Ai...

The issue of high density deployment

Hi, I have a meeting room of 200 people, and we have four ZF7982, but many customer could not access wireless correctly, and many client‘s connection speed is very slow, sure , we have a mix clients environment, some are 11bg cient,some are 11nclien...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.