ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the Maxmimum Guestpass to be generate in ZD1100?

ZD1100, allows you to generate guest password by batches of 100.But Is there a maximum guestpass that can only be generate in ZD100? Is it possible, once you use a generated guestpasscode, you can use it to another device but not simultaneosuly? For ...

Zonedirector login access privileges ?

Hello, I would like to restrict our Tech Support team to only be able to change certain things when they log in to ZoneDirector e.g. reset passwords for certain SSIDs. Can I create a custom login role to limit their ability to only change passwords ?

Old ZD1100 on firmware 9.6.1.0

I have been asked to look at our churches ZD1100 as we are experiencing some intermittent connection problems and it seems that only one device (Apple Mac) can actually access the ZD1100 under the admin account.  The firmware is currently 9.6.1.0 and...

ken_mavor by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Partner Watchdog Support

Hi All,For Annual Partner Watchdog renewal of the Zone Director and managed APs. What are the pros and cons if they don’t renew.Thanks in advance for prompt response.Regards,Jes

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors