ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Partner Watchdog Support

Hi All,For Annual Partner Watchdog renewal of the Zone Director and managed APs. What are the pros and cons if they don’t renew.Thanks in advance for prompt response.Regards,Jes

Ruckus ZD 3000 working on Centralized Architechture

HiWe have a ZD 3000 controller on premise, since our branches have expanded we want to add access points in the branches and manage from a central location.Can someone advice if this scenario would work, if so what must be the workaround ?Thank you

debug log Ruckus VSZ-H

I am working with Ruckus Virtual Smartzone Highscale version 3.5.1.0.296 and some R500 AP. Is it posible if I want to debug the VSZ-H so I can know what happen in there in real time?Thank you.

Internet disconnect after few minutes of operation.

Setup details: Ruckus SZ100 WC1 & WC2R600 Access PointsDHCP server with different scopesSwitch with different vlan assigned to scopes respectively.Affected devices: Apple Iphone (10/450)Tried: connecting to different AP (connected to different switch...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors