cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FragAttacks Security Vulnerability - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center

grodog-prod
Contributor II

At 11:00am PDT today, the Wi-Fi Alliance announced a new Wi-Fi security vulnerability, FragAttacks.

The FragAttacks - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center is our central web page that brings together all of the RUCKUS-related information you need to address FragAttacks, including:

In addition, the RUCKUS senior technology leadership has prepared resources to explain the nature and impact of the FragAttacks vulnerabilities, including technical blogs, videos, and podcasts.  These are all linked on the FragAttacks - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center web page.

Please use this thread as a central location for your FragAttacks questions and concerns.  Doing so will help to ensure that we can respond as quickly as possible to your issues as you raise them. 

Thank you!

Allan Grohe

Allan T. Grohe Jr.
==
Knowledge Management Program Director
for RUCKUS Customer Services & Support
44 REPLIES 44

ms264556
Contributor II

I see that the required update for ZoneDirector is Premium Support Only. The previous 10.4 update (238) was also Premium Support Only.

Is it now Commscope policy that paying for Premium Support is required to have a safe network?

We are looking into this and will update soon.

Thanks for the patience and cooperation.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

@syamantak_omer 

Same issue and question for the lastest unleashed patch as well as the release notes are also behind a paywall. 

Hi Harold,

For Unleashed, you can upgrade directly from OTA server, once firmware is available.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn