cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Unleashed - not seeing network?

okatz901
New Contributor

I went to go launch my Unleashed app after some time and keep getting the error "not connected to Unleashed network, go to Settings?" - this wasn't an issue before and not sure what tripped it.  Oddly, the settings have no local network configuration and when looking through for all apps that have asked for network access I don't see Unleashed on the list.  On another thread someone with an Android had to shut of Private DNS I think - I found the equivalent setting in iOS "Private Wi-Fi Address" but toggling it off did not solve this.  

The error pops up immediately after entering credentials almost as if it's "stuck" and not even checking anything.

Anyone have this issue/know of a solution!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi All,

There were some issue in the older version of Unleashed app, please update to the latest app version and it should work just fine, if not, please provide the details and we will help you.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

iPhone 6s - Runs iOS 15.7 - Can access "unleashed.ruckuswireless.com"

iPhone 11, 13, & 14 PRO - Runs iOS 16.2 - Can NOT access "unleashed.ruckuswireless.com"

AR3244
New Contributor

iPad Pro 2019 and iPhone 14 Pro both running iOS 16.3. Neither can access unleashed.ruckus.com. But weirdly the iPhone has never shown the Local Network access in the settings, whereas the iPad does.

DANIELJBB
New Contributor

I too am having the same issue!! Both my iPhone 14 and iPad will not connect to the Ruckus. I tried to log in as I always do and it to says not connected to a ruckus network even though I am. Any help or suggestions, I tried a hard reboot and no changes. 

AR3244
New Contributor

I managed to solve this by changing the login destination on the App sign-in page from the default “unleashed.ruckuswireless.com” to the IP address of one of the APs.

moshek_kirsh
New Contributor II

Yes, we know it can be done, but you'll be able to add a new system to the unleashed app.

Let's wait for Ruckus to solve the issue as they committed to do  so we don't need to have limited solutions workaround