cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ICX7150 is absolute garbage

themitchwich
New Contributor

I’ve already gone through the complicated steps in order to reset the switch’s IP address bug so that I’m able to access the Internet through my wireless access point after the electricity goes out. I have minimal experience with computers, and was able to figure out how to use the different programs that it took to reset the switch. However, I strongly discourage everyone from using the Ruckus ICX7150-c12 as the terribly frustrating solution prevents the product from being a useful item. Power outages are fairly common in my neck of the woods, so it’s very frustrating that the the only solution is to basically edit the BIOS of the switch, risking bricking the crappy thing. 

6 REPLIES 6

Imran_ruckus

admin test

Imran_ruckus

Hi @themitchwich 
Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Community forums.

Apologies for the inconvenience, this issue may be due to an older version of your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. You may need to upgrade your Switch to avoid this issue.

To help you further, please let me know if this is a Lennar Home RUCKUS setup.

Please confirm.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Yes, Lennar home. 

Hi @themitchwich 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the confirmation.

Could you please confirm if your RUCKUS setup is working fine now? We may need to upgrade your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch to a stable version to avoid this issue.

Please confirm so that we can assist you with the same and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.