cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Unleashed - not seeing network?

okatz901
New Contributor

I went to go launch my Unleashed app after some time and keep getting the error "not connected to Unleashed network, go to Settings?" - this wasn't an issue before and not sure what tripped it.  Oddly, the settings have no local network configuration and when looking through for all apps that have asked for network access I don't see Unleashed on the list.  On another thread someone with an Android had to shut of Private DNS I think - I found the equivalent setting in iOS "Private Wi-Fi Address" but toggling it off did not solve this.  

The error pops up immediately after entering credentials almost as if it's "stuck" and not even checking anything.

Anyone have this issue/know of a solution!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi All,

There were some issue in the older version of Unleashed app, please update to the latest app version and it should work just fine, if not, please provide the details and we will help you.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

I will try. It won’t let me log into the ruckus from the web as well. It just says not connected to a ruckus network. I don’t know how to find the IP as I don’t know how to log into the router /AP itself. 

Hi @DANIELJBB 

You can also install a IP scanner (free tool) in your PC (when you connect to the Modem from LAN). It will scan all the available IPs in the network and will share the details. This way you can find the IP of the AP.

When I type in the IP it says that it is not a ruckus IP. It absolutely is as I am connected to that AP. Any other suggestions?

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi All,

There were some issue in the older version of Unleashed app, please update to the latest app version and it should work just fine, if not, please provide the details and we will help you.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

I tried to log in today with the app (IOS) and it told me that I wasn't connected to an Unleashed network.  Any other options?  Thanks.