Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turn off 5G for 1 SSID, but not other SSIDs.

With Ruckus Unleashed, we want to have 1 SSID that uses both 2.4 and 5G bands. On the same system, we want to create a 2nd SSID that only uses the 2.4 band. Is this possible? How? I do see how to turn off 5G per AP, but not per SSID. Thanks.

Certificates with Unleashed

HiI bought a certificate for use with a unleashed setup, but I cant really make it work. I set a DNS-record for the master, but the master can change and it will then redirect to the ip-adresse of another AP.How can we give the users a feeling of wor...

Connection over VPN

HiIs there a way to tell an AP that it should connect to a certain "controller"?With a controller based setup I can just put the AP online inhouse and then bring it to a remote VPN-vonnected location and it will still connect to the controller. Is th...

R310

Hi, I have to do a new WI-FI network in an hotel of 51 rooms -4 floors; I was suggested to buy AC R310 and INNGATE 3010. Is it a correct suggestion? Has R 310 a big coverage?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors