Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Access time restrictions on Guest Wi-Fi

We are installing several R510 AP's soon and we have been setting up the master AP and trying to create a guest network which staff can connect to. However we want to limit how long the staff can stay connected on the Wi-Fi before disconnecting them ...

Continue wired network from mesh node

Is it possible to continue a wired network from a R500 mesh node?I am running a unleased r500 mesh network with the main node connected to a router with internet. I would like to add a switch to a mesh node on the other side of our building to add so...

Solid red light on 9U1-R600-US00

Hello,I purchased a used R600 Unleashed unit and once plugged in to a power source (either PoE switch or injector), the power light stays a solid red indicating that it's in the boot up process. I've tried holding down the reset button for 5-60 secon...

I have 3 x R500 Unleashed, DHCP problem

Hi All,I have three R500(200.5.10.0.283), one for Master AP, And I want to set root AP to do redundant.I have set DHCP from Management web GUI (10.10.0.100~200),Master Port1 set to WAN port and IP is 192.168.1.100,AP2 and AP3 Port1 set ip is 192.168....

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors