Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flashing APs to get Unleashed

HI,I have 4 APs i want to upgrade to unleashed. I brought 2x R310's and 1x R500, plus a older R500 still working. Do i need to flash to a certain version of firmware first then to upgrade to the Unleashed firmware?I just found out after that i could ...

Automatically turning APs in an Unleashed Network off at Night

Hello,Setup: 5x r310 APs in an Unleashed-Network with 6 SSIDs.Now I want to shut 2 of these 5 APs down in the night time.I already found the "set state" command to turn radio on a specified SSID off/on via CLI.Does somebody know a way to turn the AP ...

andre_alp by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need help with client isolation in unleashed mode

In searching the forums for this particular issue I found many posts but the only one that seemed to describe my problem was this one.  So I faithfully followed the steps suggested by Jo Vens, but other devices on the network are still visible, even ...

hpatel99 by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

ZF 7982 placement

I know the ZF 7982 is at end of life. We have a lot of them and are considering reusing in remodeled buildings. Looking for a way out in the ball park idea of general principles of spacing them in open area with columns, behind sheet rock wall, concr...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.