Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking to replace Ubiquiti with Ruckus

Looking to replace my 2x Ubiquiti APs with some Ruckus Unleashed gear. Currently I have a UAP-AC-HD (AC Wave2) feeding the house and a UAP-AC-LR (AC Wave1) feeding the garage. Coverage is pretty good and there are generally no issues, but just lookin...

mvalpreda by New Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

New r500s to an existing Unleashed networking not adding

Hi all, I currently have a network with 8 r500 APs (now 9 see more) We have purchased 3 more r500s and 6 t300. We have a basic network in a large property, central switch with a draytek router handing out ips on 192.168.15.x  - Connecting up the t300...

2 out of 3 SSID's having difficulty been seen

Hi,I have 1x R500 with 200.5.10.0.291 setup as Unleashed mode.So, i have 3 SSIDs active, and for some strange reason, only 1 is showing regularly, and the other 2 may of maynot pop up, and its very frustrating!Each SSID has a different VLAN.I have tu...

Once Mesh is enabled Unleashed does not come back up.

We have 3 T610 AP's. They arrived with 200.5.10.0.235. We upgraded to 200.6.10.1.308, configured Unleashed with 2 SSID's, RADIUS and the whole 9 yards. Enabled Mesh and Unleashed did not come back up. Each of the 3 AP's on their HTTP interface were s...

R600/ R500 FIRMWARE UPGRADE Unleashed without internet connection

I have just taken over a site with R600/R500's running unleashed. The site uses a proxy and some severe firewalls that prevent direct access to the internet. The APs are running 200.0.9.9.608 and the administer>upgrade only gives one button to upgrad...

nohands by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors