Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ZoneFlex R310, showing orange led after configuration

I have 2 ZoneFlex R310 and 1 ZoneFlex R320 in the company. I have configured R310 to be master of mesh now trying to add in 2 R310. After I configured 1 of the R310, the led for 2.4G and 5G is solid orange while the PWR and CTL is solid green, when ...

tommy_yap by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Authentication is keeping me out of wi-fi

I activated authentication on my ruckus ap's and now I cannot get on wi-fi. When I did the setup wizard it only asked me for a password, but now it's asking for a user name also. Does anyone know what I need to do next?

Sonos and R550 unleashed

I have recently replaced my R510 with an R550, I did connect the new R550 so the config could be transferred before I disconnected the R510. Now my Sonos-Players need a couple of hours until all of them can be seen in the apps. Restarting Sonos play...

Disabled wlan

I successfully installed ruckus unleashed and every thing was working fine.  The WiFi deadbolt would not connect to the WiFi anymore and while troubleshooting it I determined that I needed to create a 2.4 g only WiFi instead of both.  That was not wo...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.