Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus R 510 access point power light blinking

I lost power at my home for a second with rain and heavy thunderstorms. From then my ap power light is blinking after it is restarted. no internet connection. I checked with comcast provider and verified internet connection is fine. I am able to co...

Adaptive Band Balancing Appears Awesome

Just wanted to chime in on a hidden feature that’s not even noted in the Unleashed documentation (you need to review the ZoneDirector documentation).  Ever since upgrading to 200.8, I noticed the Adaptive Band Balancing setting in Services/Radio Cont...

daniel_m by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

ZoneDirector (ZD) Are different firmware versions allowed?

We currently have an Unleashed network on 200.7.However, R500's (end of support: 2024) do not support 200.8 or later. Adding a 200.8 device to the network caused severe issues (R500's on 200.7 started rebooting). We have quite a few, and they are not...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.