Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2 out of 3 SSID's having difficulty been seen

Hi,I have 1x R500 with 200.5.10.0.291 setup as Unleashed mode.So, i have 3 SSIDs active, and for some strange reason, only 1 is showing regularly, and the other 2 may of maynot pop up, and its very frustrating!Each SSID has a different VLAN.I have tu...

Once Mesh is enabled Unleashed does not come back up.

We have 3 T610 AP's. They arrived with 200.5.10.0.235. We upgraded to 200.6.10.1.308, configured Unleashed with 2 SSID's, RADIUS and the whole 9 yards. Enabled Mesh and Unleashed did not come back up. Each of the 3 AP's on their HTTP interface were s...

R600/ R500 FIRMWARE UPGRADE Unleashed without internet connection

I have just taken over a site with R600/R500's running unleashed. The site uses a proxy and some severe firewalls that prevent direct access to the internet. The APs are running 200.0.9.9.608 and the administer>upgrade only gives one button to upgrad...

nohands by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Two SSIDs to 2 different VLANs

Hi guys,This is my requirement:-Corporate users to use corporate SSID to connect to internet-Guests to use "guest" ssid to directly access the internetThe setup (image attached):-Ruckus unleashed r510 has a cable attached to an internal POE switch an...