SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone
RUCKUS SmartZone and virtual SmartZone is the next-generation high performing Wireless LAN controller for enterprises around the world.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

vSZ with Firefox nearly unuseable

Wondering if anyone else is seeing that the vSZ (3.4.1.0.208 in our case) is completely unusable via FireFox (50.1.0 in my case) on Windows? Just about everything I click on takes many seconds and causes "Not responding" on the browser until it comes...

Open port between SZ100 and firewall

Hi all, I would like to map SZ100 to external ip, but i don't want to using Full NAT for this.And i would like to open those port SZ100 need in firewall.Please help to tell which port i need to open?As i know, I need to open port TCP 8443 was access ...

vzd-h with PEAP

How to get work Radius connection with PEAP and EAP-MSCHAP v2 on vZD-H 3.4.1?When i want to testit then olny ways to do that is PAP or CHAP and it fails.On vZD-E 3.2.1.0.163 it's working well

Ldap config

Hi everyone. Has anyone successfully configured ldap authentication using multiple key attributes? I have tried it every way I can think of but it will only work with one attribute entered.

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.