cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel status of AP R310 connected to smart zone 100

CHOIYOUNGJAE
New Contributor II

Hello.

We will contact you to try to resolve the issue.

Now I have AP R310 connected to smart zone 100.

When I connect to the controller web and see the access points tab, the channel assigned to the AP is showing as N/A.

If the channel shows as N/A, does the AP work fine?

Or is it not working because no channel is assigned?

What is the problem, if any, that I don't know about?

Do you know what the solution will be?

※ I tried to attach a picture for easy understanding, but it failed due to lack of permission.

Verification please.

thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

simon_louis
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @CHOIYOUNGJAE 

Please check if the AP config status is up to date.

Are there other AP's in the same zone as this R310 AP that are broadcasting ssid?

Can you please login to the AP CLI and run the command get wlanlist to verify if the AP has the configured ssid present.

Below mentioned article link looks similar to the issue which you have described:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000009910

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Simon Louis

View solution in original post

Hi @CHOIYOUNGJAE 

I see you quoted "Now I have AP R310 connected to smart zone 100." are these new APs added to the controller ?. If Yes then we might need to f/d them if they were on ZD code earlier. Apart from that when the APs do not have an active WLAN assigned to radio the channel shows N/A hence make sure WLAN is mapped to these APs "get wlanlist".

Best Regards

Vineet

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

simon_louis
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @CHOIYOUNGJAE 

Please check if the AP config status is up to date.

Are there other AP's in the same zone as this R310 AP that are broadcasting ssid?

Can you please login to the AP CLI and run the command get wlanlist to verify if the AP has the configured ssid present.

Below mentioned article link looks similar to the issue which you have described:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000009910

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Simon Louis

Hi

Simon Louis

Thank you for answer.

1. Are there other AP's in the same zone as this R310 AP that are broadcasting ssid?

- Multiple APs in the same area. Please refer to the picture below.

CHOIYOUNGJAE_0-1677717235023.png

2. Can you please login to the AP CLI and run the command get wlanlist to verify if the AP has the configured ssid present.

- In this part, the position of the equipment cannot be moved freely. I will contact you again after confirming.

have a good day.

Hi @CHOIYOUNGJAE 

I see you quoted "Now I have AP R310 connected to smart zone 100." are these new APs added to the controller ?. If Yes then we might need to f/d them if they were on ZD code earlier. Apart from that when the APs do not have an active WLAN assigned to radio the channel shows N/A hence make sure WLAN is mapped to these APs "get wlanlist".

Best Regards

Vineet

hello Vineet

Thank you for answer.

Let's check it out.

have a good day