RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No power from switch to 510's

I have a Lennar smart home, which includes a Ruckus 7150 and (2) ceiling mounted 510 unleashed.  Ever since Amazon had their cloud issue 2 months ago, I lost all power from my 7150 switch to both 510's. All 12 ports are working, as other smart items ...

Certain Devices Don't Have Internet

Hello, I have four r510 access points in my house. Since a couple of days ago, the WiFi pretty much just stop working for my phone, the Amazon Alexa devices, it's either completely no internet, or there's a lag of 30 seconds or a minute until my phon...

dewei_lin by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware upgrade

I have tried twice to upgrade the firmware on my R510. It is currently running 200.10.10.5.253 and I want to upgrade to 200.11.10.5.195.  I am performing an online upgrade. It appears to flash properly but once the AP is rebooted it tells me to...

BrianE by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade, downgrade ?

Hi I'm running R610 and R620 AP with Unleashed Since a few weeks, I run the version   200.11.10.5.195 The only option is to downgrade : The system will be downgraded to the specified version of 200.10.10.5.253, and restored configuration to 200...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors