RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request for RMA

I am requesting a RMA to return my Ruckus ICX-7150. What are the steps to do this? I have had issues with it for about 6 months now and am done and don’t have the expertise to do what you are asking us to do.  I have been in my house for two years no...

AmandaO by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

R510 dashboard access

When we purchased our Lennar home 2 years ago, I had Ruckus Support set up the R510.  However, I never had gotten access to the dashboard.  Now, it is running slow and needs the update.  How do I gain access to the dashboard to upgrade the software f...

Resolved! R510 Recover.me password to setup AP

Moved into a Lennar condo previously occupied by rental tenants. It appears that Amazon may have set up the original configuration in 2020. The switch is working fine but the access point (R510) is only showing Recover.me-10C090 and is asking for a p...

ruckus icx-7150-c12p

My ruckus ICX-7150-C12P has quit working.  I have tried to reset, to use different electrical outlet, checked breakers, etc.  This hub is still under warranty and I need a replacement hub.  I need authorize to have have hub replaced.

My ruckus R510 series keeps glitching out.

I have the r510 series and my access points have issues where it’s connecting and disconnecting non stop. It will connect for 5 minutes then it drops and will come back after a few minutes. It’s impossible to find help and fix this and honestly is re...

Mina1986 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

RUCKUS Community will be unavailable (for scheduled database maintenance) for approximately 1 hour starting Tuesday, September 17 at 10 PM PDT / Wednesday, September 18 at 1 AM EDT

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.