RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

One AP not getting powered.

Greetings,We have 4 APs in our Lennar home. One of the AP, which is in topmost floor (3rd Floor), does not seem to be getting powered on, all indicators are without light. When checking the corresponding Ethernet line in the ruckus main switch, that ...

login/credentials

I've had an ongoing problem with my Sonos devices and Ruckus, months.  Where, how do I access/login to my router?  I need to separate 2.4 and 5.0.  I need this is laymen terms.  How do I access my router?  Why in the world can Lennar folks not call a...

bbsbo5 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ruckus switch not showing in the dashboard

Ruckus switch is not showing in the dashboard, does this mean the switch is not working ? Tried adding manually, but I am not sure of IP address. When I run the IP scanner, showing two AP IP's but not finding the Switch IP I guess. Any suggestion how...

ra507102234 by New Contributor III
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need DHCP enabled

Greetings,When my brother moved into a Lennar home his Ruckus system wasn't allowing connected wired or wireless users to the internet. I discovered nothing was issuing DHCP addresses so we connected an old Apple AirPort Express he had between the Ru...

Jerad by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.