RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus not powering up the Aps

Internet is active, but ruckus system light is amber and all 3 access points have no power.I have attempted to reset the Ruckus twice and still no connection to APs.  I am not technical and need phone support.  Can someone please call me?

Resolved! poor connection

There was a power surge, and since then we are have very very intermittent connection. I've logged on and it says that a switch is disconnected... having a hard time figuring this out.  Internet provider has verified their connection is strong.thanks

katiemitz by New Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ruckus APs are not powering up anymore

I have Lennar house with Ruckus internet equipment. I don't have power on APs since last Thursday though I have power on every equipment. I powered off everything and reconnected but could not power the APs though I have power on ICX 7150-C12P and g...

NP by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

RMA STATUS FOR DEAD SWITCH

I reported a dead ICX7150-C12P switch last week. I gave all the information using your chat tool. I was never issued an RMA number but was advised the switch would be replaced. I have checked your web site and due date and ticket was closed today. 01...

Altakocker by New Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ruckus Not Working

Hello!!  There was a storm that came through and knocked the Ruckus out. Since then, it has not been working properly. I have rebooted it several times and still no improvement. Will need further assistance. 

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.