RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ruckus system not working

My ruckus system seems to not be working. My internet provider is centurylink. I can connect to the centurylink modem just fine. But if I connect to the ruckus system I get extremely slow speeds or no internet at all. I have a gig thru centurylink an...

Smyff3 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ruckus is running slow

I got Ruckus switch ICX7150-C12 Switch and 2 access points. The internet is running slow when access the internet through ruckus access points where as accessing the internet directly from ISP is faster. When I checked for internet speed test on my p...

Ruckus ICX 7150 not powering on

Today our ICX 7150-C12P-2X1G switch stopped working. There were no power loss in our home. I've tried unplugging and plugging and only get blinking amber led for a split second and no other lights come on. Also tested with a another power plug, but n...

Steps to fix IP address issue not working

I followed all the steps.  Accessed the dashboard and input the IP address.  Now instead of pending the switch shows disconnected.  The steps outlined: i.e. monitor>flash….   Do not look anything like what I’m seeing on the dashboard with my Mac.  Th...

trevor by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors