cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***Recover me instead of Configureme to set up AP

BD
New Contributor II

Recently, my indoor ap network disappeared and now instead of saying configure me it says recover me.  What is the password to log into the network and reset the network?  There was no power outage or anything like that.  It just cut off.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @BD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

When you press the reset button for about 10-15 seconds on the AP using a paper clip. The PWR light should turn RED and this time it will broadcast configure.me-xxxxxx.

Please check once again.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

BD
New Contributor II

Good morning.  I posted a couple of days ago and haven't hear anything back.  Just want to make sure that my post didn't get overlooked.

Hi @BD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Apologies for the delayed response.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS Access Points are not working.

Could you please unplug and plug the APs ethernet cables from the Switch ports, then check if the Internet connection from the APs works?

If not, please perform a factory reset of the Access Points as described in the below guide and configure a new Wi-Fi network/SSID.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

BD
New Contributor II

I unplugged and plugged the ethernet cable in the switch port, the AP rebooted but only gave me the "RecoverMe" SSID instead of "ConfigureMe."  I performed the reset per the instructions you sent.  After the AP rebooted, I still only have "RecoverMe" and not Configure me.  What should I do next?

Hi @BD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please make sure to unplug other Access Points and connect only ONE Access Point to perform a factory reset. For more information please refer to the IMPORTANT NOTE from the factory reset guide.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi