RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connection drops

I'm having issues were every day or every few days my Ruckus will drop connection.  There have been no changes to my network over the 4 years I've owned this house.

ICX 7150-C12P change ports

I moved into a Lennar Home with two R510 access points and an ICX 7150-C12P already installed. After some research, I got everything to work well. The issue is about once per day, the WiFi from the access points goes out or gets extremely slow and it...

reem1906 by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

ICX 7150 restore failing

we had a power outage right after ICX7150 did not come up. I have tried to reboot manually following with exiting post which did not help. After setting the environment variable, no IP address is reachable. host is not alive as shown below output. ==...

akkemgari by New Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ruckus endpoints not receiving signal

Hi , This is Pramod Kusuma, owner of lennar home. I have restarted my ruckus device few times and no signal coming to my end points. Last summer Team replaced my device and unfortunately running into same issue again. Looking for speedy assistance wi...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.