cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi inconsistent, internet speed go hi and low. Forgot id and password.

LD
New Contributor

so there was a power outage day before yesterday. Than yesterday WiFi signal becomes interrupted every other second. Internet is fine but WiFi is flaky and slow. I want to login into unleash app but forgot id and password. Plz help

32 REPLIES 32

Hello, Thankyou for following up. I tried to reset the ruckus by doing the same as in video, but i think it did not reset since we could connect to WiFi and could not access the command line by default passwords. So reset did not happen I guess.

test

test

Hello @LD ,

Thank you for the response.

I understand that you are unable to login to the CLI  using the IP address of the Switch even after the hard reset.

I would request you to please try logging into the CLI of the Switch using the Telnet option which doesn’t require credentials.

Please login to the CLI of the Switch as described in the below screenshots.

Once you can access through Telnet, it should look like this:

Accessing CLI on MAC terminal using Telnet option

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

????telnet@ICX7150-12P Switch>

Once we get the above prompt, we can execute the required commands.

telnet@ICX7150-C12 Switch>enable

telnet@ICX7150-C12 Switch>show version

telnet@ICX7150-C12 Switch>show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @LD ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.