cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi inconsistent, internet speed go hi and low. Forgot id and password.

LD
New Contributor

so there was a power outage day before yesterday. Than yesterday WiFi signal becomes interrupted every other second. Internet is fine but WiFi is flaky and slow. I want to login into unleash app but forgot id and password. Plz help

32 REPLIES 32

Entering the above method with command line but getting this error 

—— ssh admin@192.168.

——“Unable to negotiate with 192.168. port 22: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1”

Hello @LD ,

Thank you for the response.

From the previous post, I see that you are able to see the Switch dashboard using the IP address in web browser.

Could you please try logging in to the  Switch dashboard?

Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below.

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try the default credential combinations below as well.

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

when I sign in it keep login and form gets blank and when I cancel, /home page appears with notice — protected object - this object on the bar code comm system server is protected. Return to last page link

LD
New Contributor

IMG_4965.jpeg

 This is from Crome browser. Tried all the id and passwords

Hello @LD ,

Thank you for the response.

If any of the credentials in the previous post don’t work, please try to factory reset the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch as described below in the below VIDEO or the article below and once you perform the reset try to log in with the default credentials again.

VIDEO link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to hard reset the Switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Process-for-performing-a-phy...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.