Thank you for the response and detailed information.
As you mentioned and I can see from the picture you shared, there is an amber light on the "SYST" and a green light on the "PWR" in the section above the USB/ethernet ports. Meaning the Switch is stuck in the boot mode.
Basically, due to the power outage/ power spike, the switch went to a state that we called (boot mode) that is not able to boot up properly.
And it does not mean it’s broken or needs to be replaced 'in some cases’
Please follow to below steps in order to fix this issue:
- Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnected.
- Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick
- Remove power from the switch.
- Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
- After all, the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.
Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference:
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4
If that does not make any difference, we need to perform a software recovery since it can be that the image flash is corrupted in basic words the unit is not able to boot up properly and need re-install the image to boot up properly.
- We must get console access to the ICX-7150-C12P Switch as mentioned in the steps from the guide below:
How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P:
Below are the Guide and Video Link to perform the Software recovery process:
Please refer to the below guide and Video link:
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql22blH_CGo
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Lennar Home Community.