cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510AP-No Lights-Ruckus Unleashed

YMM
New Contributor

I have 3 Ruckus R510AP & can't get the lights to come on.  The Ruckus Switch is located in a closet with my AT&T gateway & others (Ring, SmartThings, Luton, etc).  The Ruckus Switch is powered "on".  

I have rebooted the Switch numerous times (unplugged), reset all APs, removed the blue wires from the Switch and put them back in the ports, but still no lights on the APs.  I have also rebooted the internet and everything else in the closet.

I was able to see the 3 APs listed in the AT&T Smart Home Manager (they showed "offline"), but they have disappeared.

I am technology challenged.  I reviewed some of the other posts, but just couldn't figure out how to fix my problem.  

I can't log in to the Ruckus Unleashed app because I can't connect to the Unleashed network (unable to reach Unleashed network).

Can technical support/engineer please assist me with getting my 3 APs back online? Greatly appreciated!

31 REPLIES 31

Sorry, I can't get the video to load that was referenced in my last reply to u today.   Just wanted to show u the blinking lights.

Hi @YMM 

Thank you for your response and the update.

If the reset does not resolve the issue, the next and only step would be to perform a software recovery on the Switch.

Please refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article for detailed instructions on the software recovery process:
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Follow the steps outlined in the article, and if you encounter any difficulties or require assistance at any point during the process, please let me know.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello.  I finally got both lights green-the power light is "steady green" and the system light is "blinking green".  The blue ethernet cord is plugged into one of the 12 ports on the Switch and the other end of the blue ethernet cord is plugged into port #4 on AT&T gateway.  Blue ethernet cord no longer in port #C1 on the Switch.   No light on port #4 on AT&T gateway.  Ports #1 & #2 have green lights in addition to the power port & ONT port on AT&T gateway.  

The lights on the 3 APs are still off.  

Is a 3rd light supposed to be green, "stat" on the switch??  If yes, mine is not.

20240717_212138.jpg

I attempted to log into Ruckus unleashed as:

User name: admin, password: password-wont let me in.  Message states: " Make sure device is connected to the Unleashed network.  Unable to reach Unleashed network."

I see that u sent me more steps to get the light from orange to green.  I didn't perform these steps since both lights are now green.  So, I'm really not sure what I should do at this point.

I'll wait for u to respond.  

Thank u for all of your help.  It is appreciated. 

I'm attaching pics.

20240717_210246.jpg

20240717_210056.jpg

20240717_204650.jpg

Hi @YMM 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for your recent correspondence and update.

We may need to check some configurations of your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch to troubleshoot this issue further.

To proceed with troubleshooting the issue, please follow the steps outlined below to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) and provide the necessary command outputs:

1. First, identify the current IP address assigned to the switch ICX-7150-C12P by your local router. You can use an IP scanner tool to easily locate the switch's IP address on your network. Here is a guide on how to perform this using IP Scanner free applications: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

2. Once you have identified the IP address of the switch, proceed to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch. Here is a guide on how to access the CLI: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line the prompt should look like below:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

3. After successfully accessing the CLI, please execute the following commands and provide the outputs:

enable

show version

show flash

show inline power

show inline power detail

show interface brief

Please share the command outputs or screenshots if you encounter any issues or errors during these steps. Once we check this I will assist you with the Unleashed application issue.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community