cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus AIR light does not show or blink - Other Lights show

Ant
New Contributor

After a power outage, my Ruckus router AIR light is not blinking and nor not on.  The other lights from the router are on.  I have tried numerous attempts to unplug, reset and even disconnect the router from the wall and connect it again.  I cannot access my network name that was created for the access point, but i can access the Frontier router.  How can I reconnect to my old router name?  I am having trouble accessing unleashed as well.

I have a Ruckus R320 Series Unleashed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ant 

Please try to access the switch via console using the below guide and share the output of the following commands.

How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

enable

Show flash

Show version

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60

Hi @Ant 

Yes, it is correct. Now please enter the following commands and share the output:

enable

Show flash

Show version

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Ant
New Contributor

i did, but nothing happened.  when i logged in, it did NOT show it saying: ICX7150 -C12P

Ant_0-1692037000030.png

Hi @Ant 

Please try to access the switch via console using the below guide and share the output of the following commands.

How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

enable

Show flash

Show version

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Ant
New Contributor

no, its not an accepted solution.  i'm getting this in the other one

Ant_0-1692042272805.png

Ant
New Contributor

i have been at this for a week w/out wireless internet and I need someoen to call and go in my computer to fix this please.  I am behind work and working from the closet where the switch is at.