cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to a Lennar house and need help to finish set up.

frank462
New Contributor

Hello everyone hope ya'll doing great.

So I moved to this Lennar house and I noticed some devices and knew they are for wifi, so started digging up and investigate on how to use them and ended factory restarted all of them.

I have a RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P which is hard wired to my ethernet router and I did the factory reset also did all the Switch Routing Code (SPR) issue using Command Line Interface (CLI).

Also Have (2) R510 which the PWR light is blinking and the CTL is green fixed other 3 lights are off.

(1) of my R510 is still showing on my wi-fi list as Configure.me-XXXXXX while the other one does no show at all.

Downloaded the Unleashed APP and managed to configurate one of my R510 (the one that says configure.me-XXXXXX but still doesnt change to the name I gave it also its on my network inside of unleashed app that shows over there once in a while. When I check my wi-fi and network It says no internet connection.

I need help please! its driving me crazy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @frank462 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information.

Based on the troubleshooting done, and you confirm after performing the reset of the Access Point, and checking all the connectivity and connections, the failure persists. And this is the only ONE access point that isn’t working even after checking with an external power adapter it behaves the same. This ONE Access Point Unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

IMG_8976.jpeg

IMG_8974.jpeg

 So been trying to factory reset with the paper clip but nothing happens. Still the same problem, disconnected the AP that was working and just left this one in another port and nothing. There is no Configure.me-XXXXXX like the other one in order to configúrate it. It seems like it’s death and not doing anything. 
attached some pictures 

I did the same steps as I did to the first one but it still does not work, tried everything. I made the factory reset on the switch and did all the troubleshoot, after that I did the factory reset on the first AP and managed to program it with the app and it’s working right now, but that second AP still nothing I’ve tried several times following the links provided and no results. 

this is the image of the first AP 

IMG_8980.jpeg

Hi @frank462 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for your recent correspondence and update.

To further diagnose the issue with your RUCKUS R510 Access Point, I recommend the following steps:

1. Verify the Ethernet Cable: Please test with a different working Ethernet cable, as we have encountered instances where ceiling Ethernet cables have been damaged.

2. Power Testing with External Adapter: Attempt to power the R510 Access Point using an external 12 VDC adapter independent of the Switch PoE port cable. You can refer to the attached screenshot for guidance. Usually, you will find the 12 VDC adapter connected to your ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router/modem router combo device. If it powers up, please let me know which LEDs are on and what color with a picture.

Please proceed with these steps and let me know if you encounter any challenges or if you require further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work towards resolving this issue.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello! Thank you for helping me through all this. So I did both method and also connected the nonworking AP in the working AP spot and nothing. Same red light comes on and then changes to green light flashing and then no lights on. 

IMG_8987.jpeg

IMG_8984.jpeg

IMG_8986.jpeg

IMG_8983.jpeg

  

Hello @frank462 

Thank you for your response and the information provided on the private chat.

We kindly request that you connect your affected RUCKUS R510 Access Point (AP) to a functional power outlet and share both pictures and a single video showcasing the light status, the cord connected to the APs, and its connection to a working power outlet. Please refer to the example pictures provided below for guidance.

For the video upload, we have created a designated link for your convenience. You can access it via the following link: (Refer to the EXAMPLE VIDEOS from this drive link)

Kindly shoot a video similar to the EXAMPLE Video provided in the link. 

In the video, please ensure to capture the following:

1. Show the plug of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch being connected to a working outlet.

2. Simultaneously, display the light status on the switch.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.