cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to a Lennar house and need help to finish set up.

frank462
New Contributor

Hello everyone hope ya'll doing great.

So I moved to this Lennar house and I noticed some devices and knew they are for wifi, so started digging up and investigate on how to use them and ended factory restarted all of them.

I have a RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P which is hard wired to my ethernet router and I did the factory reset also did all the Switch Routing Code (SPR) issue using Command Line Interface (CLI).

Also Have (2) R510 which the PWR light is blinking and the CTL is green fixed other 3 lights are off.

(1) of my R510 is still showing on my wi-fi list as Configure.me-XXXXXX while the other one does no show at all.

Downloaded the Unleashed APP and managed to configurate one of my R510 (the one that says configure.me-XXXXXX but still doesnt change to the name I gave it also its on my network inside of unleashed app that shows over there once in a while. When I check my wi-fi and network It says no internet connection.

I need help please! its driving me crazy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @frank462 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information.

Based on the troubleshooting done, and you confirm after performing the reset of the Access Point, and checking all the connectivity and connections, the failure persists. And this is the only ONE access point that isn’t working even after checking with an external power adapter it behaves the same. This ONE Access Point Unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

frank462
New Contributor

UPDATE! 

I managed to make it work! so basically my ISP wire wasnt connected to the proper port in the Switch, it has to be connected on the 1-12 port area.

Now my new problem is that the second R510 I unplugged it and plugged it back again and it starts with a red light after few seconds it changed to flashing green and then no more lights comes on! it has a amber light on the port connection flashing which is the wire that comes from the switch, the wire connected in the switch is green.

Also I am having problems connecting to unleashed app manage network, im connected to my R510 which works great, open internet, youtube, etc. but wont connect to my unleashed app.

Hello @frank462 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I trust this message finds you well. 

Thank you for providing the information regarding the issues with your RUCKUS Access Point and the RUCKUS Unleashed application.

To address the issue, kindly disconnect the affected Access Point's cable from the current port on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12 Switch and reconnect it to any other available port numbered 1 through 12 on the switch (please refer to the screenshot below for guidance). After doing so, please verify if the issue persists.

Once the Access Point issue is resolved, I will be able to assist you further with configuring the RUCKUS Unleashed application, as it requires a properly functioning Access Point setup.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello! Thank you for answering my question quickly! 
I already did that, switched the cable through other port and still does the same (turn red light on for few seconds then green power light flashes 3-5 times and then all lights off.) the PoE cable on the back of the R510 is flashing amber light, while in the switch is green.

also I checked to see if there was a power issue but no. 

I’m on my phone and it does not let me attach any pictures I took some. 

Hi @frank462 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please try to factory reset using your affected Access Point. Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article for the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

NOTE: As you have 2 R510 Access Points in your setup, remove the cables of any ONE Access Point (Working AP) from the Switch port, and perform the factory reset only on the ONE connected access point (affected AP). Once you complete it, connect the unplugged Access point cables back to the Switch port and it will sync up with the configurations from the factory reset Access Point. 

Please try the process and let me know if that works.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.