cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of power for days now APs are not connecting after reset

Sky434
New Contributor

We lost power at our home for 8 days due to a hurricane. I reset the APs and reconnected them to the system, but when the app asked me to connect to "Ruckus-Unkleashed" wi-fi, I couldn't remember the password and couldn't access them to see what the issue was. They allowed me to set them up, but no wifi to them. The system has changed since the first time I set these up (3 years ago) when we changed internet providers and I am lost in the wind. I have looked for videos and online information to solve this problem but now I am just stumped. Please help!

11 REPLIES 11

I got to that area, but it will not let me upload the image, but I attached a link for you to look at it, please let me know if you can see it. Image of Putty.org for Ruckus for Sky434 

Sky434
New Contributor

I got it to load.

Screenshot 2024-08-16 202425.png

Hello @Sky434 ,

Thank you for the response and sharing the pictures.

We would suggest you to please perform the Access point factory reset by following the Lennar Knowledge Base Self Help article using the link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Please let me know if you are able to reset the Access point and if you have any further queries.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @Sky434  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @Sky434  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran