cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 pwr light blinking green

Cbaddy
New Contributor II

I've had my Ruckus system working for nearly 4 years, consisting of an ICX 7150-C12 switch and 2 R510 access points, but recently one of my R510 (the slave) is no longer obtaining an IP address.  The PWR light on the AP is blinking green and the CTL light is solid green.  AP Version of Master AP that is working is 200.15.6.212.14 and the Slave AP shows "Offline" and has a FW vers 200.14.6.1.199.

The switch is an ICX7150-C12. On the iOS app is doesn't show the FW version, but I know I went through the exercise to update the FW after a power outage took us down.  This was about 1 year ago (July 2023).  

One thing I noticed is on the switch, the AP that is not working shows a faint green light next to it, while the Master AP (that is working) shows a solid bright green light.  Maybe something with POE? 

Like I said, things have been working fine for over a year since I last updated the FW on the switch.  This happened randomly, as nothing has changed in the configuration.  

Any help on next steps?

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Cbaddy 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I noticed that you have also posted on the Lennar forum regarding a similar issue. For your convenience, please follow the thread linked below, where our engineer, Pinky, will be able to provide further assistance:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/R510-PWR-light-blinking-gree...

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community