cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with my R510s

crwilson
New Contributor

Hello,

For a few months now the R510s in my house have been barely able to support online activity.  We have to connect to our modem/router in the basement to really get any internet and on the top floor of the home, that can be problematic.  After much finagling, I cannot seem to figure out what is causing this issue.  I've tried reseting the system and even signing into the Unleashed App (which I am unable to do).  My thoughts are that they need to be updated or master reset somehow, but I'm not really sure where to start with either of those.  Has anyone had any similar issues or is there someone who can point me in the right direction for fixing this?  Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11

Hello @crwilson 

Thank you for your response and for sharing the information.

I have verified that the status lights of both the RUCKUS Access Points and the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch indicate normal operation, with the cables correctly connected to the switch ports.

At this stage, I recommend performing a physical factory reset on your Access Points and configuring them with a new Wi-Fi WLAN/SSID. You can find detailed instructions for the factory reset process in the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the steps outlined in the article. Should you require any assistance during this process, feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @crwilson 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @crwilson 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @crwilson 

Greetings! 

Please note, this is a last follow-up, if we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @crwilson 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi