cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7159-C12

CMbig
New Contributor

My Ruckus device will not connect to internet from my router (Xfinity) following power outage. All lights on the Access point are Green with the exception of AIR which is OFF. All lights on my Ruckus device ar green as well. I am not sur how to proceed. Any help wouild be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @CMbig 

Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I trust this message finds you well. 

We appreciate the information you have provided regarding your RUCKUS setup. 

Based on your description about light status, it appears that the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and Access Points are indicating normal operation despite the reported issue following a power outage. 

This behavior suggests that the Switch may have booted up on its secondary partition running Routing SPR Code due to a power outage.

To assist you further, I recommend referring to our RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article designed to troubleshoot and resolve this specific issue. You can access the article through the following link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Should you require any assistance or have further questions during this process, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @CMbig 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @CMbig 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @CMbig 

Greetings! 

Please note, this is a last follow-up, if we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi