Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
From the case description, I could understand that your RUKCUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not working as expected.
As all the lights on the Switch panel are ON. Meaning the Switch is stuck in the boot mode.
Basically, due to the power outage/ power spike, the switch went to a state that we call ‘boot mode’ that is not able to boot up properly.
Please follow the below steps to fix this issue:
First, we will try to reset the Switch as described below:
1. Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnect.
2. Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick
- Remove power from the switch.
- Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
- After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.
Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference:
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4
IF RESET DOESN’T WORK: Please follow the below steps.
If the reset does not make any difference, we need to perform a software recovery since it can be that the image flash is corrupted in basic words the unit is not able to boot up properly and need re-install the image to boot up properly.
Below is the Guide and Video Link to perform the Software recovery process:
Please refer to the below guide and Video link:
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql22blH_CGo
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you again for your patience.
Lennar Home Community.