cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected With Warning

estone
New Contributor

Greetings,

I have just fixed an Router/Switch issue on my ICX-7150-C12P, under the guidance of one of your techs. However, upon reviewing the dashboard, I notice that one of the switch ports is showing as 'Connected With Warning'. Do we have a troubleshooting manual that I could use to understand what that means. Maybe have someone describe to me what that warning is indicative of? 

I am not seeing any perceptible functional issues, but I would like to get out in front of this. If it helps, the port displaying the issue is the port being fed directly by a cable coming from my ISP's modem.

Let me know when you can.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @estone 

Please share the screenshot of the error  showing "Connected with warning" .

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hey Jayavidhya,

It is no longer showing on my network but I went ahead and googled an image of what it looked like. 

Connected With Warning 

This is all it showed for me as well with no explanation as to what the potential issue may or may not have been. This is why I asked if you could send me a troubleshooting manual that describes errors like this.

Any thoughts?

Hi @estone 

Connected with warning error occurs due to various reasons. It can be due to cable issues or something related to connectivity problem.

Please read the following guide for better understanding of the issue.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.8-onlinehelp/page/GUID-CE16E880-0048-4AC6-8843-D98FC...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Jayavidhya,

Thanks for your explanation. The link you sent me, however, does not show anything about the 'connected with warning' issue that I wanted to learn more about. Is it possible you sent me the wrong link? Can you please double check?

smittyva
New Contributor II

@estone, did you ever get a resolution to this?  I have a switch that is showing "Connected with Warning" on two ports.  I'm not sure where to go to troubleshoot what the warning is.