I just purchased a Lennar home from a previous owner and have had nothing but issues with the internet since the purchase. I have to purchase a eero router to get connectivity but unfortunately cannot turn off the wifi on the eero. Since the plug in, my ruckus switch has been working but for select devices. I have been using my phone and the apps to connect/run everything but now my iPhone cannot connect to the internet (I can connect to the network but it comes back saying “no internet connect”). I know the internet is working through the APs because every other device in the house works but my phone. Looking for help.
Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that you cannot connect your mobile device to RUCKUS Wi-Fi.
Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?
1. Could you please confirm if you are unable access Internet on your Mobile or unable use RUCKUS Unleashed Application?
2. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?
3. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
4. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).
5. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.