cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected With Warning

estone
New Contributor

Greetings,

I have just fixed an Router/Switch issue on my ICX-7150-C12P, under the guidance of one of your techs. However, upon reviewing the dashboard, I notice that one of the switch ports is showing as 'Connected With Warning'. Do we have a troubleshooting manual that I could use to understand what that means. Maybe have someone describe to me what that warning is indicative of? 

I am not seeing any perceptible functional issues, but I would like to get out in front of this. If it helps, the port displaying the issue is the port being fed directly by a cable coming from my ISP's modem.

Let me know when you can.

11 REPLIES 11

Jayavidhya

Hi @estone 

Please let us know what is connected on that port showing "Connected with warning".

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hey Jayavidhya,

The cable coming from my ISP's modem went there.

I switched the port from port 11 to port 6 and it is no longer showing that error.

Would you be able to tell me what that means or point me to a manual that I can use to find out more about it? Trying to see if I can address myself in the future (should it come back) without wasting your time.

Hi @estone 

Thanks for your reply.  Switch can show that error for various reasons.

Please read the below link for the detailed understanding of the error.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-E471A9AF-2F43-4DA4-9A12-8A9BD...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hey Jayavidhya,

This appears to be for PoE issues, unless my page isn't loading correctly. This doesn't go into what 'connected with warning' means. Can you verify that you sent the correct link?