cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP R510 PWR light stays red

On-the-green
New Contributor

Just learned that Customer Support for Lennar homes have been moved to this Community. 

Synopsis: POE Ethernet port light is green. PWR light on the front panel stays red. Unleashed app shows the AP as offline. I have tried unplugging the POE and plugging it back in with no success. I have also tried holding the reset button (45 seconds) using the handle loop wire that came in the box - PWR light continued to persist as red. I removed the AP and tried a different direct POE Ethernet cable with no success. Do you have any other suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ On-the-green

Thank you for the details provided, based on the troubleshooting you have done since the access point is stuck in boot mode, this unit must be RMA (return merchandise authorization ), which means to replace it, please contact us via chat, comment that you already have a post that we have approved the RMA for you, copy the link from this post and paste it into the chat to initiate the unit replacement.

Chat Link:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Vásquez_Fer

Hi @On-the-green 

1- Was this AP  ( access point ) working before ? 

2-Do you have access to the unleashed dashboard or Ruckus application ?

3-How many access points do you have in your home?

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez  

On-the-green
New Contributor

Hello Fernando:

1. Yes, the AP was working before. We lost power during the last rain/wind storm. After that, the AP never fully recovered.

2. Yes, I have access to the Unleashed dashboard App. My dashboard shows 2 AP devices - “Master” is Online and the “Slave” is Offline. I tried turning the slave AP “On” using the Unleashed dashboard App and the following dialog message displays “Unable to proceed as AP is offline”.

3. I have 2 APs in my home - “Master” and “Slave” 

Regards,

Ryan

Hi @On-the-green 

Could you please sent me a screenshot that shows the Master working and Slave offline on the unleashed app.

upload photo.png

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

On-the-green
New Contributor

Hi Fernando,

Sure thing. Here is the screen capture:

B83A9A6F-60B9-4E5B-B410-9D2332CFD83A.png