cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd owner of Lennar home. Unable to set up Ruckus switch and AP

pantherx13
New Contributor

Previous owner couldn't get Ruckus to work and didn't use it.  Original owner disconnected all the cables.  Ruckus switch has power led green solid, rest of led's flashing amber after attempting a reset.  Both AP's in house have zero power it appears as no led's are lit up.  One blue cable labeled "dmarc" is connected to ONT port of ATT fiber gateway.  Remaining cables hanging in cabinet are red, blue, green, and one white.  Using a Mac computer.  Please advise.

Thank You

59 REPLIES 59

Hi @pantherx13 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

If you can connect to the Internet via the RUCKUS Wi-Fi network without any issues, there should not be any issues.  You can ignore the Port tick marks as they are normal in behavior.

If your Unleashed Access Points are on an older version, that may be the reason you are unable to log into your Unleashed Application from your smartphone.

We suggest you upgrade your ALL RUCKUS R510 Access Points to version 200.14.6.1.203 which is recently released.

Please refer to the below videos for the Upgrade process:

RUCKUS Unleashed Online and Local Firmware Upgrade Configuration using Browser UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kasvo2S3fhc&t=217s

Please refer to the below video showing the process of Local Upgrade. (If online Upgrade does not work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCqiH2Aoxlk&t=66s

Please refer to the below screenshot to download the file for Local Upgrade.

Once you upgrade your ALL Access Points, please uninstall the Unleashed application and install the updated one. And try to log in.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I confirmed that the AP's are updated to the latest version (200.14.6.1.203).

I also verified my log in credentials by being able to log onto unleashed.ruckuswireless.com as well as the master AP IP address on my browser on my computer.  However, on the Ruckus Unleashed app it says log in failed.  It has also said something about being on the network.  I confirm that I am on the network and entering the correct log in credentials and still no luck.  I tried to navigate to the IP address directly on my phone's browser and it is just a white screen, nothing loads.  I have deleted the app fully off my phone, restarted my phone, downloaded it back onto my phone and tried this all as well. I have tried changing the log in destination on the app between the master AP IP address as well as back to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com and still not luck.

Why am I able to log on from my computer but not at all on my phone? What should I try next?

Hi @pantherx13 

Have you checked this post? It seems that it is related to the issue you are presenting.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Unleashed-App-release-with-i...

I will also conduct an internal investigation and supply you with additional information or outline the next steps.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Hi @pantherx13 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please let me know the version of the Unleashed application you are using? (Please refer to the below screenshot to know your Unleashed application version details).

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

The version of the Unleashed app I am using is "11.140.1" on iOS 17.0.3