cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd owner of Lennar home. Unable to set up Ruckus switch and AP

pantherx13
New Contributor

Previous owner couldn't get Ruckus to work and didn't use it.  Original owner disconnected all the cables.  Ruckus switch has power led green solid, rest of led's flashing amber after attempting a reset.  Both AP's in house have zero power it appears as no led's are lit up.  One blue cable labeled "dmarc" is connected to ONT port of ATT fiber gateway.  Remaining cables hanging in cabinet are red, blue, green, and one white.  Using a Mac computer.  Please advise.

Thank You

59 REPLIES 59

I do not have a USB or Pen drive.  What else can I do besides going out and buying one of those?

here are the screenshots after I did the upgrade.  Maybe it worked?

   

Hi @pantherx13 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Yes, I can see your Switch is Upgraded to the 08095g version. However, it is upgraded only on 1st partition (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please perform the below commands to copy the same version on the second partition as well.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable

copy flash flash secondary 

show flash (Just to check both partitions, if they are on the same version)

Example: 

VIDEO LINK AS REFERENCEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eem1IBgYaWc

ICX7150-24P Router>enable (hit enter to accept the command) 
ICX7150-24P Router#copy flash flash secondary (hit enter to accept the command and wait: until the flash finished) 
ICX7150-24P Router#boot system flash secondary yes (hit enter to accept the command: the switch will reboot)

Once the above process is complete please check the Switch status in the Unleashed if it connected and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

the good news is that the switch finally says connected in ruckus unleashed.  How do I confirm that everything is up to date and running as it should?

In addition, under the Internet tab, everything has green check marks except in the "Ethernet" box there is a check box next Port 1 but a red X next to Port 2.  Does that need to be fixed?

also in addition to my previous post question, when I try to log onto the unleashed app on my phone it says Login failed. Please try again.  Yet I am still able to log on to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com from my computer using the same credentials. I have tried the other ones that used to work too and I still cannot access it through the app.  I deleted the app and reinstalled and same result.