cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P - Amber lights flash after powering on and then no lights

darren_dickerso
New Contributor

There are no status lights on the unit.  I unplugged the power cable and plugged back in.  The amber lights flash for a quick second and then no lights at all. I can’t console into the device. I tried changing out the power cable from a working computer, and I've tested the power outlet.  I tried to reset the device by unplugging the power cable, pressing the reset button with a paper clip and plugging back in.  The amber lights flash quickly and then no lights at all. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @darren_dickerso 

Thank you for the response and for sharing the requested information.

This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again and we appreciate your patience.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

darren_dickerso
New Contributor

Also there have been no power outages recently.

Hi @darren_dickerso 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, with the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch disconnected on the Unleashed system.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answers to ALL the above queries or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Kind regards

Sofia Gätjens

Yes it was working fine before and we've had no power outages.  Please see the attached pictureResized_20231014_160728_2.jpegResized_20231014_160758_3.jpeg and let me know if you need anything else.Resized_20231014_160758_1.jpeg

Hi @darren_dickerso 

Thank you for the response and for sharing the requested information.

This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again and we appreciate your patience.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens