ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX6610 10G Port Flapping Problems

Hi,We are using 2xICX6610 in a stack for vmware esx hosts, storage and other servers.1Gb ports are used for "normal" networking (client-server), and 10Gb ports are used for storage networking and vmware vmotion.We are observing problems on network in...

ICX6610 10G Port Flapping Problems

Hi,We are using two stacked ICX6610 switches and have several servers and storage connected to it. We have observed problems on our 10G ports - on server site (vmware esx hosts) we see constant link down/up events, and on storage ports we have CRC er...

Mac based VLAN - Howto convert config ?

Hi,we are using MAC based vlan for a long time. We have a running config for FCX running 7.X code. Starting with 8.0.20(30) the syntax of the configuration has changed.Currently I have no success to get it up and working.We are using a radius server ...

ICX 7150 to Ruckus ZD1200 w/H510 WAP

hello Newbie question.I am trying to connect a ZD1200 via an ICX 7150 switch to H510 APs. vlan 1 is native /Vlan 20 public ssid /Vlan 30 for members / Vlan 40 for media and Vlan  100 for wired connections.I have the following config but unable to get...

p_tech by New Contributor III
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.