ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can not Create Virtual Routing Protocol ICX6610

when trying to create Virtual Routing interface for vlan I receive this errorLPK-ICX6610-01(config)#LPK-ICX6610-01(config)#vlan 100LPK-ICX6610-01(config-vlan-100)#router-interface ve 100Invalid input -> router-interface ve 100Type ? for a listLPK-ICX...

Data and Voice Vlan

I have a two windows 2016 dhcp server  One for voice (172.16.0.0/24) and one for data (10.10.8.0/21) vlan. Phone and a PC on the same port. Can you pleas help me to 1. Configure Vlan(Data and Voice)2. Once i connect phone automatically pick IP from v...

delphin_t by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

ICX7450 switch STP Loop

We have ICX 7450 switch as distribution switch and below that we have 5 nos HP 5120 as access switches  in a Ring Topology. We have connected one port of 7450 to HP Access switch one and another is connected to access switch 5. If i connect both the ...

ICX6610 10G Port Flapping Problems

Hi,We are using 2xICX6610 in a stack for vmware esx hosts, storage and other servers.1Gb ports are used for "normal" networking (client-server), and 10Gb ports are used for storage networking and vmware vmotion.We are observing problems on network in...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.