ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Brocade loop protect issues

Would it be possible for Ruckus to implement a similar loop protect to HP please? This seems to be work on a mac address level - which we prefer to doing it on every vlan. This causes a lot of extra traffic and causes switch management drop out acros...

ICX 08.0.80ca PSA - Missing bootloader in Zip

If you are updating to 08.0.80ca, please note that there is no bootloader included.  I'm pretty sure if you try to boot with the old pre 08.08 bootloader (10.1.11?) on the new code, it will not boot.  I've had no issues on configurations running 08.0...

ICX 7750 Recommended Firmware

We have a pair of (Brocade) ICX 7750s working as our core routers (we are using MCT, BGP, OSPF, VRRPe). We are currently running firmware version 08.0.30h. We noticed that according to the support site, 08.0.30r is the recommended firmware version al...

NTP on switch not talking to server

Good morning,I'm having problems getting NTP to work on our ICX 7150/7650 switches.  Based on the documentation, the configuration should work, but it does not appear to even be sending any packets to the NTP server.The NTP server is in the specified...

access list for ports can not block multicast ips

Hello,i have 10x brocade icx 6450 switches so i have a acl like as following :Standard IP access list port5: 2 entriespermit host x.x.x.xdeny anythen i have applied it to a port switch which is connected to x.x.x.x and when i send tcp syn attack with...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.