ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX7250 Stack Lag group to a 7750 MCT LAG

We have 2 ICX7250 units stacked and we have 2 7750's in a multi-chassis trunk.  We are trying to connect 2 10GB ports from each 7250 to a 7750 so that we have a full ring.  Currently I can only get a lag group on the 7250's to come up if they are set...

ICX 6430 and 7x50: mgmt IP/VLAN change issue

hi,i'm having issues with new management IP/VLAN change with ICX switches. It's a large manufacturing, all well spread out. I've "inherited" a substantional working ICX installation with multiple switches. Pure L2 (all switching licenses). L3 (old mg...

No option to add uplink on dual ports on ICX 7250

First post. I'm setting up a VLAN. I have 2 ICX-6450-48P switches and an ICX-7250-48P switch. I configured them from the web interface. Please don't flame cuz I don't use the CLI for everything. thanks. On the 6450s on ports 1/2/3 and 1/2/4 I have th...

Private Line config trouble

I am trying to configure a Comcast layer 2 Ethernet Private Line between two sites and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  We have disparate subnets at the sites and use local DHCP servers, so extending the L2 is not an option.  I have an ICX6450...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.