ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is any kown Issue with ICX6450 stacking

Hi All,I'm using ICX6450-48 port 2-stacked switch in a my local environment, all stack ports are 10G. I have configured stack ports on both switch units in trunk mode (Trunk1: [1/2/1, 1/2/2], Trunk2: [1/2/3, 1/2/4]).  I have observed few link flippin...

Broadcast limiting vs an unmanaged switch with a loop

I'm working with a 7150-24 port switch in a test environment.I'm looking at how to address potential loops for connected un-managed switches - good or bad, I have to deal with this ugly reality.  While loop-detection DOES work, the affected port does...

VLAN to VLAN communication tagged ports

I want VLAN 102 to communicate w/ VLAN 220 all ports are tagged to each vlan. Each VLAN has ve. All VLANS are on the same stack. 1) do I need to configure the vlan tag on the hosts connected to these vlans? ESXi,VMs, printers, ip Phones.2) do I have ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.