ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

brocade interface won't talk to cisco interface

ICX6450-48p stack of 6 switches (one uplink port) no longer communicate with cisco layer 3 switch.  It was working but just stopped.  The only thing that changed was removing a port channel from the cisco and a lag from the ruckus (brocade).

access port - tagged or untagged?

I want to set one port on my switch to vlan 20.  In doing so I am hoping the port will acquire an ip address from my vlan 20 dhcp scope.  It works fine on a cisco switch port as an access port.My understanding is I need to set the port to untagged on...

ICX 6610/7450,MLXE-8 & VDX 6740 training

Hello all, I am new to current position and coming from a Systems Admin position. I am looking to get training for the listed items (ICX 6610/7450,MLXE-8 & VDX 6740), to help facilitate my integration into the network staff onsite. I have found the v...

ICX 6450 HTTP response headers in 1997

Our vulnerability scanner is reporting that our ICX 6450 web admin page HTTP Response Date is not Synchronised.Looking from browsers Dev tools, date looks like this:Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 00:27:13 GMTSo year is 23 behind and time is not correct eithe...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.